Who is a Traffic Marshall?
Around fifty people are killed, and five thousand people are injured every year due to workplace transportation accidents. Mostly the cause of this alarming statistic involves employees falling from their vehicles during cargo transportation, getting struck by cargo trucks on construction sites, vehicles overturning or objects falling from these vehicles Traffic Marshal Course.
Places like large building sites, manufacturing plants, warehouses, parking lots and factory floors are rife with risk due to high degree of vehicle movement Traffic Marshall Course London. This might be hard to believe, but almost a quarter of deaths occur during the reversing of vehicles – people often forget to follow simple precautions and end up causing damage to equipment and lives inside the premises. A traffic marshal’s primary job involves avoiding these incidents from taking place and making sure that traffic rules are being followed diligently. Also known as Traffic Banksmen, Traffic Marshal Course are trained operatives who help to direct cargo trucks or warehousing vehicles on construction sites.
What are the Responsibilities of a Traffic Marshall Course London?
A traffic marshal’s primary task is to control and divert transportation hazards inside a company’s premises by making sure general safety rules are adhered to. But their responsibilities are not only limited to this one task alone – as we delve deeper, we realize that a traffic marshal’s duties are quite extensive and detailed, and they play a vital role in the overall work management of traffic plans.
A Traffic Marshall Ticket is supposed to have a check on who enters and exits the premises to authorize and identify vehicles and the people driving them. While that is being done, they also need to make sure that the cars entering the premises comply with the safety standards – if they don’t, they can be refused entry to avoid potentials accidents.
A Fully-Accredited Traffic Marshal (Banksman)
This course is specifically designed for Traffic Marshall Course and employees working in construction sites or warehouses that require the movement of vehicles in a variety of situations. Personnel typically involved in transport and the continuous movement of vehicles on the workplace include construction labourers, guards, warehouse operatives, fire wardens, and even supervisors.
By joining the Traffic Marshall Course, any novice or intermediate vehicle operator, fire warden or team leader will be able to adeptly perform their role as a traffic marshaller, ensuring the safe movement of human traffic and large vehicles on the premises. He or she will find confidence in their skills to control traffic inside the warehouse or construction sites to avoid regrettable accidents. Learning more about accident prevention and safety regulations will help you understand the risks of specific situations, provide your input and implement measures for safe systems of work.
Why Choose Safetymark?
- Our training experts have designed a specifically-targeted course to ensure that contents would be easy to understand, so certified traffic marshals can apply them in real-life situations.
- We will guide and train you throughout your time with us, providing enough resources for you to land better-paid jobs after having your traffic marshal certification!
- We can also provide additional advice for individual concerns, clearing room for all your problems, so you leave the course with knowledge and skills to impress your boss and peers!
- It is our objective to help you pass the examination, and we will leave no stone unturned in our pursuit to deliver the best training to you!
- Upon completion of this course, the successful candidate will be awarded a Traffic Marshall Training Certificate and a Photo ID Card, same day of the training.
Join Traffic Marshall Training Course with Safetymark Training and Consultancy today, and avail an unbelievable discount of £20 on early registration. If you have questions or need more information, please get in touch with us today: