- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
Who should attend:
This 5 Day Site Management Course Online is designed for site managers, supervisors, property agents and persons who are, or are about to be, responsible for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff within a construction environment.
Stratford (East London)
(Next to McDonald’s)
Stratford – London
The SMSTS training programme is a 5-days classroom-based course delivered at our Stratford (East London) centre.
The course covers all relevant legislation and other aspects which affect safe working in the building, construction and civil engineering industries. It highlights the need for risk assessment in the workplace, the implementation of the necessary control measures, and adequate communication to sustain a health and safety culture among the workforce.
The Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Course is endorsed by Build UK as the standard training for all construction managers.
Why choose Safetymark Training:
Safetymark Training and Consultancy aim is not just to get you the qualification but also guide you through the process while you are applying for your relevant scheme card or planning further progression. Following are some of the reasons why you should choose us as your training provider:
- Excellent Success Rate!
- Fully accredited and authorised training centre in London!
- Most competitive prices with NO HIDDEN COSTS!
- Prices are all-inclusive of tuition, handbook, notebook, exams and certificate costs!
- Nationally recognised and Ofqual accredited training course!
- Highly skilled and qualified trainers with a great wealth of practical knowledge & experience!
- Free advice and guidance session on how to apply and obtain a licence!
- Post-qualification email and telephonic support for further qualification progression!
Once you have successfully completed this course you will receive the 5 Day SMSTS Certificate, which is valid for five years. You may also consider the renewal of your qualification by completing a 2-days SMSTS Refresher course within 3 years.
In-house Training Prices:
We can come to your premises and deliver this course for maximum of 12 learners. For further information about in-house training or group booking, please do not hesitate to contact either via telephone, email or by simply submitting Contact us form.
Examination: Multiple Choice Examination
Course Duration: 5 Days (Wednesday to Sunday)
Course Timings: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Awarding Body: CITB– Construction Industry Training Board
Recognition: UKCG (UK Construction Group)