Anyone applying for a CSCS Green Card training course will be required to complete the new Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment qualification. Our Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment qualification is nationally recognised and accredited by Ofqual in the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
The candidates also need to pass the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test separately to be able to apply for the new CSCS Green Labourer Card.
(We do NOT do CITB test)
Early Bird Offer:
!!Book this Online-CSCS Level 1 Award course and exam, which can be completed from the comfort of your own home using our E-Learning modules.
Current Discounted Price £129.99 only(no hidden costs) instead of
Discounted Price Offer expires on 30th June – 2023
Who should attend:
This qualification is ideal for anyone wishing to apply for a CSCS Green Card to work on a UK construction site as a labourer or a security officer.
- Principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
- Insurance, morale at work, injuries & accidents, equipment, storage, work activities, reporting accidents.
- Importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- Pallet truck, Sling, Wheelbarrow, Trolleys moving and storing materials, manual handling, lifting.
- Importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Safe systems of work, protective measures, securing items, ladders, roofs, scaffolds, working at height.
- Risks to health within a construction environment
- Hand Arm Vibration, Noise, Respiratory illness, Muscular skeletal problems, Eye Protection, Hand and arm protection.
- Importance of working around plant and equipment safely
- Hazards by moving machinery, Striking cables and buried services, Trapped by moving machinery,
- Damage from flying debris, Electric shocks, Burns, Noise, Tripping, changing of tooling, and Dust.
Why choose Safetymark Training:
Safetymark Training and Consultancy’s aim is not just to get you the qualification but also to guide you through all processes while you are applying for your CSCS Labourer Green Card. Following are some of the reasons why you should choose us as your training provider:
- Excellent Success Rate!
- Fully accredited and authorised training centres in London & Birmingham and Manchester!
- Most competitive prices with NO HIDDEN COSTS!
- Prices are all-inclusive of tuition, handbook, notebook, exams and certificate costs!
- Nationally recognised and Ofqual accredited CSCS Green Card training courses!
- Highly skilled and qualified trainers with a great wealth of practical knowledge & experience!
- Post-qualification email support while you are preparing to book your CITB health & safety test!
- Free advice and guidance session on how to apply for and obtain a CSCS Green Labourer Card!
- All our London, Birmingham and Manchester training centres are located within 5-7 mins walk from the main railway stations!
Complete this e-Learning course at your own pace and time using our Online modules. Once you have completed your online training session, we can book your online exam at your convenience and availability.
Examination & Certification:
After completing the e-learning course, you will then complete your exam via a web portal which will be recorded via a web camera. You will be required to complete the e-assessment by logging into our digital invigilation platform using unique credentials. The learner will be required to comply with exam conditions using their smartphone and webcam. Setup takes just 5 minutes and support is available in getting set up.
What you’ll need to complete your e-assessment;
- An isolated area where you won’t be interrupted
In-house Training Prices:
Our professional and experienced trainer can come to your premises and deliver this course. You may ask for a quotation for all tuition, CSCS Green Card course materials, exam fees, certificates, travel and accommodation. For further information about in-house training or group booking, please do not hesitate to contact either via telephone, email or by simply submitting Contact us form.
Examination: 1-Hour Online-Multiple-Choice-Questions Exam
Accreditation No. : 601/2884/7