- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific Site Issues that Challenge Supervisors on a Daily Basis
- Effective toolbox talks
- Supervision of Occupational Health
- Behavioural safety
- First Aid and Emergency Procedures
- Hazardous Substance (COSHH)
- Dust and Fumes
- Site Organisation
- Fire Safety Systems
- Plant, Machines and Work Equipment
- Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Confined Spaces
- Noise and Vibration
- Manual Handling and Safe Techniques
- Temporary Works
- Environmental Awareness
- Waste Management Systems
- Reporting Accidents, Injuries and Ill Health (RIDDOR)
Early Bird Offer:
!!SSSTS- Site Supervisor Safety Course now at the discounted price of £219 only instead of
(No Hidden Costs- Tuition fee, notebook, examination fee and certification costs are all included in your course fees)
Saturday and Sunday Classes at our Stratford (East London) centre
Book online or call us now to confirm your place and course date
Offers expire on 31st December – 2023
Who should attend:
This Site Supervisors (SSSTS) 2-days training programme is designed for the people who are already working or willing to work as a construction operative, supervisor, foreman or planning a progression towards any of these roles in the construction industry.
Stratford (East London)
(Next to McDonald’s)
Stratford – London
The SSSTS training programme is a 2-days classroom-based course delivered at our Stratford (East London) centre.
This course equips the candidates with the necessary legal, health, safety, welfare and environmental knowledge required as a supervisor specifically in the construction industry.
SSSTS Training qualification is accredited by CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) and fully recognised by The UKGC (UK Contractors Group) as the industry requirement for all the construction operatives including supervisors.
Why choose Safetymark Training:
Safetymark Training and Consultancy aim is not just to get you the qualification but also guide you through the process while you are applying for your relevant scheme card or planning further progression. Following are some of the reasons why you should choose us as your training provider:
- Excellent Success Rate!
- CITB accredited and authorised training centre in London!
- Most competitive prices with NO HIDDEN COSTS!
- Prices are all-inclusive of tuition, handbook, notebook, exams and certificate costs!
- Nationally recognised and Ofqual accredited training courses!
- Highly skilled and qualified trainers with a great wealth of practical knowledge & experience in construction industry!
- Free advice and guidance session on how to progress in construction industry!
- Post-qualification email and telephonic support for further qualification progression!
Once you have successfully completed this course you will receive a SSSTS (Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme) Certificate, which is valid for five years. You may also consider the renewal of your qualification by completing 1-day SSSTS Refresher course before the expiry of your current certificate.
In-house Training Prices:
We can come to your premises and deliver this course for your employees at a very competitive price . For further information or quotation about in-house training or group booking, please do not hesitate to contact either via telephone, email or by simply submitting Contact us form.
Course Duration: 2 Days – Saturday & Sunday (Refresher- Sunday only)
Course Timings: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Awarding Body: CITB– Construction Industry Training Board
Recognition: UKCG (UK Construction Group)
Certificate Validity: 5 Years